As regulations drive up the cost of finance, you can keep technology costs under control with IT focused finance help desk software.
Nothing in finance is easy these days. SEC, SOX, PCI, and FESE are just a few of regulations and regulatory bodies you have to comply with. The best answer to reducing the costs of regulation is technology, which in turn increases your support workload. The IT finance help desk has never been more important. When IT assets fail, it could mean the difference between profit and loss. So how can an effective IT help desk solution save your financial organization time and money?
Incident Management. It is common knowledge but it bears repeating that a central repository for all your incidents is good practice. In a professional environment most of your clients are going to be on a common email system which, after telephone, is the most common way people will contact the help desk. iSupport brings optional channels to the table for incident management – live chat, web forums, and even social media channels. iSupport will automate the workflow of your incoming incidents, turning emails into incidents and using rules to auto-respond or auto-route information based on content. Maintaining a complete audit history helps you meet regulations for recordkeeping.
Asset Management: You have to know what is on your network and iSupport helps you do this. Our asset scanning technology examines your network and reports back to you what is found. Using our monitoring technology you can monitor key assets and automatically create incidents when CPU utilization gets too high or available memory falls too low. iSupport inventories the software on your network as well as the hardware. Easily stay compliant on software licenses with iSupport.
Workflow: A good workflow engine like what is built into iSupport is really the key to staying on task and saving money. Our workflow engine can be used for something as simple as a turning an incoming email into a ticket, or as complicated as a large scale project requiring approvals or sign offs along the way. iSupport provides complex change and approval workflow capabilities for adhering to ITIL standards.
BYOD: One of the biggest issues you face is BYOD. iSupport’s advanced HTML5 interface works seamlessly across browsers, tablets, and smartphones. Our user portals can be placed outside your firewalls, or in DMZs, giving your users access to support without jeopardizing private financial information. We don’t claim to solve your BYOD problems, but we do promise to provide you with a common interface that works across almost any modern device.
How iSupport saves you money.
No one likes budget surprises. iSupport is one of a handful of finance help desk solution providers that will guarantee your costs. It is common practice in the software industry to modularize software and upsell when you wish to add additional functionality. Nothing can be more frustrating than trying to enable a feature only to realize that you didn’t buy it. Our pricing is very competitive and we offer on-premise and cloud deployments.
- We own our asset and customer self-service technologies so you can manage as many assets and end users as you wish for one price. The only per-user charge is for support representatives.
- There is never a charge for managers that need reports or participate in approval cycles but don’t actually open, route, or close work items.
- Our licensing is concurrent. If you run a two- or three-shift finance help desk, you only need to purchase as many licenses as you need for peak logins.
- We make it very clear up front regarding the features that are included in each version. You can upgrade from version to version at any time without reinstalling any software. To compare our features in each version, click here.
- Our maintenance and support contracts are all inclusive and fixed for life. You will never be charged more unless you add support representatives.
- We offer free weekly online instructor-led training.
- We offer live agent support seven days a week (weekend support is limited to urgent priority or installation/upgrade assistance).
Many finance organizations have deployed iSupport over our 23-year history. In fact, we have more installations in finance than almost any other industry. Everence Financial, WTAS – Tax, Valuation, Financial Advisory and Consulting Services, Summit Financial Group Inc., Simons First National Bank, St Mary’s Bank, Panhandle Bank, Merchants Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia, Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh, Anchor Bank, and Stillwater National Bank are just a few of the leading finance organizations that have used iSupport.
To further save your organization time and money, consider how iSupport could also be used by your facilities or HR departments.
To learn more about deploying iSupport for your finance help desk, visit our web site. To get a more comprehensive picture of all of iSupport’s features, please watch our YouTube overview below.