Service desks are under increasing pressure from users to provide multiple channels for service delivery.
iSupport’s Incident Management functionality blends phone, email, chat, discussion forums, social media, and mySupport requests into a single entry point where service delivery can be managed.
The Incident Management UX, like all of iSupport, can be customized by your administrators using our drag and drop technology.
- Incident creation from email, direct entry, scheduling, social media, mobile client, and mySupport end user portals
- Detailed customer information/history
- Unlimited custom fields
- Call scripts
- Auto-fill, auto-close, and hierarchical templates
- Approval cycles
- Routing based on location, skill, name, and group
- Service contracts
- Field and tab layout designer
- Related incidents and assets
- Approval, audit, correspondence, customer, rule group, and work histories with smart search
- Fully configurable threshold alerts and notifications
- Integration with BomgarTM Remote Support Software, Citrix® GoToAssist®, Microsoft® Office Outlook® Calendar, Microsoft® Lync®, and Google CalendarTM