iSupport® – Incident Management
iSupport invented the modern help desk software solution in 1997. We build our software to be powerful and configurable.
You can configure custom forms, custom workflows, and custom integrations, or use it out of the box with almost no configuration.
Start with the IT help desk software and then move iSupport though your organization: human resources, facilities, and customer support. iSupport Service Desk helps you to automate incident, problem, change, knowledge, asset, customer, approval, and survey functions and so much more.
iSupport is the perfect blend of function, power, and user experience – the ultimate ‘do more with less’ application.
First time purchasing help desk software? Read this excellent article on what to consider.
- Email processing to create new or update existing incidents
- Incident creation with a single click from chats, tweets, Facebook® posts, and web discussions
- Routing based on skill, workload, group, location, or next available
- Webhooks for enterprise integration
- Configurable forms, fields, and workflows
- Auto-fill, auto-close, and hierarchical templates
- Approval cycles (graphical, ad hoc)
- Unlimited custom fields
- Service contracts
- Access to knowledge base
- SLA tracking and reporting
- Approval, audit, correspondence, customer, rule group, and work histories
- Global search
- Alerts and notifications
- Fully branded mySupport end user support portals
- Integration with Bomgar™ Remote Support Software, Citrix® GoToAssist®, Microsoft® Lync®, Microsoft® Office Outlook® Calendar, and Google Calendar™